Monday, August 29, 2005

First Post

hello all..
weird that i will start my first post by bitching. well there was this teacher that caught a whole bunch of my classmates playing bridge in the canteen. yeah we were quite dumb but cmon, no need to smirk at us while scolding us right? (should have seen her face light up when we told her our ct is u no hu)
anyhowz, then she went to the cheng teng store to scold chen wei for helping the aunty sell cheng teng. (CHEN WEI U ARE NOT QUALIFIED TO SELL FOOD!!!) chen wei is also quite dumb (he was IN the store and dispensing cheng teng to us) but tts not the point. then when she saw me. she smirked at me again. maybe its my face..
After the s-cube seminar (which was good btw), u no hu saw me at the canteen and started scolding me. ask me who were the others; where were they, basically started interrogating me. now i know how lim bo seng felt. oooh and i have to write a 'long letter of apology' for her as well. haiz. well could be worse thou.
wrote the letter after dinner. meanwhile had a nice talk with sam while trying to write letter, study chem, and bio. pro multitasker i will be.
mum dint say anything when she signed e letter. dad laughed when i told him later. cool parents, i have :D
Last training in the RI field tomorrow.. nostalgia sets in. 5 yrs of history. 5 yrs of blood sweat n tears. and the legacy goes on

random quote: Courage is the resistance of fear and the mastery of fear, not the absence of fear. -- Mark Twain (Samuel Clemens)

4 Comments:

At 6:58 PM, Blogger Frey said...

first comment! hu did u get caught by btw, i got caught by tan boon poh during investiture, which gave me a relly hard time with hodge... so wads ur punishment?

-jeffrey

 
At 9:31 PM, Blogger sho0-yi said...

hey tubby. at first i forgot to add one mroe z at the end of your tubbyzZ.. but yes i finally found my way here! =D blogging is kinda fun horh?? haha. seeya tomoro and hope you feel better. =D

 
At 10:29 PM, Blogger wenloong said...

tubbykong u need a tagboard. and come on larhh, u were playing cards in the canteen?! at least play somewhere more secluded.

 
At 5:20 PM, Blogger tubbyzz said...

haha.. just write some letter to my ct. dont get white slip or anything lol.
and i still have no no no no no idea how to set up a freakin tagboard. or maybe i just cant be bothered to ;p

 

Post a Comment

<< Home