Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Hello! This is Evelyn hijacking Tubby's blog because he really sucks at updating. Stagnant blog, grrrr.

Tubby's favourite break time is Tuesday's 1 pm lunch break, no prizes for guessing why teeheehee.

Hmm. Tubby is a boring boy so I don't know what to write about him. Hmm.

It's actually Physics prac now, but we're in the computer lab, and Mr Lim (being himself) is talking happily to the floor and not to us, which explains why we're all typing away on our computers even though this practical session has nothing whatsoever to do with computers. Oh no poor Mr Lim. Tubby says he hasn't done any Physics tutorials since April! Which is surprisingly a lot better than Liru and I, who haven't touched any since, um, last year. Hahaha. Good job, Tubby!

Perhaps after this, I should productively use my time here in Physics prac, and study Bio or something.

(I hope dear Mr Lim doesn't read blogs! Just in case: We <3 you Mr Lim! Please forgive us of our grievous sins.)

Ok now, I shall show you the masterpiece that I created, dedicated to Tubby, inspired by his sunburn.

Presenting,

Tubby's Day
- Written by Evelyn

Tubby was sunburnt the other day
And now his face is badly peeling.
Upon discovery, all he could say,
Was "You don't know the pain I'm feeling!"

He struggled long and hard to find
The very object of his desire.
However, fate was being unkind ...
For he could find no moisturizer!

Now, wasn't that brilliant? (:

Ok The End of Evelyn's nonsense. Leave a comment because Tubby loves comments (:

Bye! (: (: (:


PS: And I gave him a tagboard! :D

8 Comments:

At 3:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think your latest entry (this one) is the best :D

- Liru

 
At 3:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think so too :D

- Evelyn

 
At 3:10 PM, Blogger cherie~ said...

genius! haha. hijack the blog more often!

 
At 10:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

tubby.. evilyn... erm..
isit my comp sux or wad, cos the tagboard cannot find.. ZZzzz.. tubby is actually quite a funny and approachable guy when he's not busy trying to break my neck..one day when i get monster biceps ill get back at u tubbs.. GRRR

 
At 12:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Really amazing! Useful information. All the best.
»

 
At 5:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Really amazing! Useful information. All the best.
»

 
At 6:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey what a great site keep up the work its excellent.
»

 
At 1:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice colors. Keep up the good work. thnx!
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home