Thursday, October 27, 2005

Jokes

wow whee its raining heavily.

so heavy that my study table is wet. so that gives me an excuse to (finally) blog. hahaz.
the past few days have been rather depressing. promo results, op dry run, and now (horror of horrors!!!) chinese ao. not to mention the previous crazy trainings. (which were rather fun btw :D)

since the weather is so dreary, ill tell some of my better jokes to lighten the mood and make your day happier. (or at least the jokes that i remembered)

Joke 1
A doctor, an engineer and a politician were having an argument about whose profession was the oldest in the world.
"God took a rib out of Adam and created Eve. That is the world's first surgical operation, thus my job is the oldest," said the surgeon.
"yeah yeah but before God did that, he created the Earth out of the chaos that was the universe! That is a really marvelous piece of engineering!" countered the engineer.
The politician looked at them truimphantly and said,"Aha! but who created the chaos?"

not an insult to any current or would be politicians reading this blog, but if i disappear suddenly u all probably know wad happened. (I.S.A.I.S.A.I.S.A.I.S.A.)

Joke 2
In the early 1900s in Singapore, there were still tigers roaming around the jungles in Bras Brasah. It was at about this time when a refined englishman, Mr Westinham, was entertaining his guests in his colonial mansion.
"That's a wonderful stuffed tiger u got there," commented one of his guests.
Mr Westinham replied,"Thank you. I got that creature when i was out hunting with my good friend, Frank Swettenham. He accidentally kicked the tiger in the nuts when it was sleeping but then together we managed to subdue and kill it."
"Wow, super! What's it stuffed with, though?" asked the curious guest.
"Frank Swettenham," came the reply.

well with all the racist blogs being shut down and their writers prosecuted, let me say that this is not any comment towards our beloved eurasian community. Any resemblence of this event to anyone died or alive is purely coincidental.

Joke 3 (Confucius Jokes!!)
Wise man Confucius says: Success is relative. The greater the success the more the relatives.
Confucius he says: Person who drives a second-hand car knows how it is to drive a bargain.

Joke 4
The doctor welcomed his outpatient into his clinic and said, "Mrs Tan, I have some good news for you."
"Why thank you doctor, but I'm a Miss Tan, not Mrs Tan. I'm not married yet you see," she replied shyly.
"Well um Miss Tan, I have some bad news for you." doc replied.

ok ran out of jokes for now. tired see. maybe next time will have more. depends on my mood haha.

to a certain someone: you told me once that bad things always happen to you when it rains. well it's raining like hell now. i just can't help thinking about you now and i just hope and pray that nothing bad happens to you. (yea i know i dont usually pray.) You've been through enough already and i dont want to see you hurt again. i want you to know that i'm not pissed off with you or anything despite what other pple might say. yea and well we have some issues to iron out. maybe we should talk again some time soon.

til next time

Random Quote: Your thoughts betray you. -- High Templar in Starcraft: Broodwar.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home